Pages

https://instagram.com/cirre05/ https://www.pinterest.com/cirre05/ https://twitter.com/TIUcirre05

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Color me happy!

Essie’s Short Shorts ... my perfect pink!
Pinterest
 
 


I personally LOVE bright colors, on both makeup and clothes, i can`t get enough of it.
And as spring and summer approaches, i just can`t help myself.
I`ll whip out my brightest nail polishes and lip colors.

I find that wearing colors actually does something to my mood, it makes me really happy.

On my nails ,Hot pink,baby pink,purple,Orange,turquoise,blue, Coral...... you name it, they`re all fabulous!
Any shade of Coral is my favorite color , but i love and wear any of the other colors of the rainbow.


Tart Deco! My spring obsession.
Pinterest

In the photo above is one of my favorite colors : Tart Deco from essie



essie nail polish color. Kentucky blue! Love this color, so cute!
Pinterest
Just bought this nail lacquer! Essie- Knockout Pout <3
Pinterest
Pinterest

China Glaze Sunsational Collection (Click through for in-depth reviews, swatches, and more bottle images for each of the 12 shades in this collection!)
pinterest





 

For my lips, i`m a sucker for hot pink and Coral hues.
With a bright colored lip,eye makeup should be toned down and simplified .
Just mascara and eyeliner is more than enough.


Pinterest

 
 
 
Pinterest

 
Pinterest

Another colorful twist is a bright colored mascara , i prefer Bright blue ,With a toned down lip.
like nude or gold shimmer.
But there are many fun colors out there, just be creative.

Pimterest
 
Pinterest

My favorite, Electric blue

Pinterest

 
Maybe purple is the color for you..?

 
 
 
Or maybe you`re the more daring type,and go for pink.
 
 

 
 



No matter your color preferences ,there are endless possibilities.
I will always love colors and love experimenting with them.
So let`s celebrate the approaching spring and summer with all the beautiful colors!!
 
 
 
Have a beautiful and colorful day!
 
Xoxo
 

2 comments :